From Tuesday 5 January, mainland Scotland will moved to a temporary Lockdown, with new guidance to stay at home except for essential purposes.
This means that our cottages will remain closed except for very limited circumstances until the end of February.
Located at the heart of the historic seaside village of Burghead, this 3 bedroom cottage offers quality spacious accommodation within easy walking distance of Burghead beach, harbour, historic Pictish fort and village amenities.
Burghead with its beautiful coastal location is a great spot to see the Moray Firth Dolphins, but within an hours drive you can be exploring Inverness & Loch Ness, the Cairngorm National Park, following the Whisky Trail or exploring historic castles and countless golf courses!
Clavie Cottage is available all year round and for maximum flexibility we offer short breaks as well as weekly stays with no set entry day from September - June.
- Ideal family accommodation sleeps 5 (+1 infant in cot)
- 3 Bedrooms
- Spacious kitchen diner with utility area and downstairs cloakroom
- Cosy lounge with digital TV and DVD
- Generous family bathroom
- Full central heating, bedding and towels included
- Enclosed rear garden with off street parking
- Sea views from master bedroom
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Weekly holiday lets with a Saturday changeover (July - August)
- Short breaks with flexible entry day (September - June)